About Me

Georgia, United States
Hi everyone.
I'm LaTasha && I'm 18. I just recently started sewing and doing other crafty things in my spare time. I have a blog for my crafts; Angeliq Creations, pronounced Angelic. And I have a blog about zombies; A Zombie Outbreak.I love zombie movies and horror films. I'm interested in directing and I have a youtube for that; www.youtube.com/angeliqueproductions I guess I would say I'm creative? I'm also into writing. I currently have a book I'm working on and hope to finish sometime in the future. Please leave comments or whatever you'd like. Thanks for veiwing my blogs. [: -- LaTasha Angelique

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some questions.

I just recently finished a book, Generation Dead. It was really interesting and I can't wait to read the rest of the series by Daniel Waters. I also read the blog supposedly written by a boy in the book, Tommy Williams, called MySoCalledUndeath, which can be found simply at www.mysocalledundeath.com
As if I was overly obsessive with the ideas and movies about zombies, this just increased my obsession and gave me the idea to start my own blog. I'll write more later.

Please if you will answer the questions below. I'm really interested to see if others share my love of the zombies. :) I have answered these already, as you can tell. Just delete my answers and replace them with your own. :) Thank youu.


In the event a zombie outbreak occurred.....

1. Do you think the zombies would be brain eating, flesh hungry, blood thirsty creatures?
- In a 'real zombie outbreak', meaning the living dead, maybe. I'm not so sure the virus case they would be though. Who knows? The infected could still want flesh though, you know?

2. Do you think they'd be more of the outraged type?
- Maybe. I'm not quite sure how I would image this though.

3. Would they be fast? Slow?
- Most definitely slow. Unless indeed they were the outraged kind.

4. Smarter? Stupider?
-
Not stupid, just mindless. :)

5. Would it be the traditional 'get bitten, out of luck' zombie, or the zombies that rise out of the grave? Or one of the less common, 'no matter how you die if you do you're still coming back' zombies?
- I think the traditional works just fine. I'm not really into the grave poppers. And I think the zombies should at least have a reason of coming back to haunt us, such as a virus, or something in their blood, but not just because they died. :)

6. How would you react?
- I would be like, "See I freaking told you it could happen!"
Then I'd be like, 'Crap, there's zombies outside."
Then I'd more more like "OMG! We're all gonna die!!!"
THEN I think I'd be like. "Psh, I got this."

7. What would you do?
- I would do all I just stated in #6 first. After that I'd find some some things for weaponry and gather food and other supplies that we have here at home. I would probably suggest we go to Wal-Marts and take all the food and weapons we could get. Then I'd most definitely look into taking all the gas cans and filling the gas cans and the tank, maybe even car tools and oils and things of that nature too. You never know what you'll need. I think I would also get a camcorder, just to document the event. I think it was be important to remember. After leaving Wal-Marts we would go pick up family and friends unless we picked them up on the way to Wal-Marts.
Then I would find someplace that looked like it was be a suitable place to set up a fort while waiting on the army that would probably never come, but at that point we'd find another plan to survive. Did I forget anything?

8. Who would be the first person you checked on, if anyone?
First I would check on my mother. Then I'd probably scream down the stairs for Misty and Rafa to get their butts and their kids up there. And I'd get Kita, also. No one else is usually here other than them.
I'd try to get my doggies if that were possible. :( I'd hate to see anything happen to them.. ever. :/

9. Where would you go?
First, Wal-Marts.
Then pick people up such as friends and family.
Then I don't know. Somewhere safer than where we were.

10. What would be your transportation?
Probably the stupid van that hardly works. Ugh. Unless we all carpooled in one of the relatives big vehicles. We would need a couple vehicles though for everyone, and the supplies. I would just hate separating people in an event such as zombies. I believe in the saying "Safety in numbers."

11. Do you have a plan in place already?
I would like to think everything I just wrote was a plan.
Maybe this was a stupid question. Originally before I answered those, I did not have a concrete plan thoughh.

12. Do you think you would survive?
I think I could for a while.

13. Who would you dread losing the most to a zombie attack?
My mom.. After her, the babies. After that I can't choose people over one another.

14. Do you really believe a zombie attack could happen? Why? How?
(example: a virus, nanobots.. ect.)
-Please give scientific reasons if you have any.

Possibly. I think a virus could do it. If you read the link, 5 scientific reasons a zombie attack could happen, in the left column, then it gives some other ideas. I just think the most plausible would be a virus.

15. Would like to see a zombie attack in your lifetime? Why or why not?
It would be cool in a way but in others not.
Like in one way I could say "I told you so." and just the possibility would be extraordinary, but in the other I would hate seeing people dying and suffering and having a hard time surviving.. ya know.. :/

16. Do you like zombie movies?
- Do you have a favorite Director/Producer/Writer?
- Whats your favorite series?
- Your favorite movie from that series?


I absolutely LOVE zombie movies. Apparently I have an obsession. I mean this IS my blog. Hah.
I think George Romero is boss.
Night of the Living Dead series by Romero, is most definitely my favorite series.
Dawn of the Dead or either Diary of the Dead, I can't decide.

3 comments:

  1. 1 no
    2 i dont really know
    3 i think slow
    4 i think ether
    5 i think a virus that affeces somepeople(not everyone)after they died
    6 well as long as i dont die it would be cool
    7 suvive duh
    8 my mom and dad
    9 idk
    10 idk
    11 i dont have one
    12 NO!!!!!!!!
    13 mom then dad then sis
    14 could or not who knows how
    15 ya i would (btw i am a little different)
    16 no i dont like how they make the zombies alwas bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Nope, because if they were "dead" their body wouldn't need food.
    2.Not sure, if i were a zombie i would probably not care enough about anything to be outraged.

    3. Slow, if they were to be mindless then well, i'm not sure how they could even move if they were "mindless." Maybe zombies might be thoughtfull...

    4.Gone, like when you sleep without the thoughts of dreams.

    5.Maybe they got a virus when alive, then after death (like in generation dead) they came back.

    6. I would get everyone I care for, stop at every wall-mart on the way to super wall-mart and get food/water, cover the windows with wood and steal, get a generator hooked up, fill anything with water that we can, equipt our selves, and then wait for help. If help doesn't come in time, then we would travel till we find another wall-mart/target and start over again.

    8.My mom, then the rest of the family (including my pets), then i would find all my friends. Nothing would happen to any of them.

    9. Stores, then maybe we could live underground, like maybe find atlantice and live there.

    10.We would so jack a lot of school buses, that way we could all stay relitively together.

    11.No, not like a fire plan.

    12.Maybe for a little bit, but not for long.

    13. Who would you dread losing the most to a zombie attack?
    Family and best friends are tie, then everyone else.

    14. Anything is possible.

    15. Would like to see a zombie attack in your lifetime? Why or why not?
    No, to much sadness in my own little world would leave me in peices.

    16. They give me nightmares, but i enjoy the idea

    ReplyDelete