About Me

Georgia, United States
Hi everyone.
I'm LaTasha && I'm 18. I just recently started sewing and doing other crafty things in my spare time. I have a blog for my crafts; Angeliq Creations, pronounced Angelic. And I have a blog about zombies; A Zombie Outbreak.I love zombie movies and horror films. I'm interested in directing and I have a youtube for that; www.youtube.com/angeliqueproductions I guess I would say I'm creative? I'm also into writing. I currently have a book I'm working on and hope to finish sometime in the future. Please leave comments or whatever you'd like. Thanks for veiwing my blogs. [: -- LaTasha Angelique

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Diary of the Living..

Written by.... I don't actually know, someone from Yahoo Answers..

Day 1: I wake up to the screams of my neighborhood. The zombie apocalypse is upon us. I take what supplies i can up stairs. after gathering my parents, and my best friend, w ego upstairs. using and axe, we destroy the staircase. we are safe. for now.

Day 2: We cataloug what we have. Water is still running, but we fill tub and any recipticles we can find just in case. We have enough food for a week, week and a half tops. we have 2 pistols (silenced), 4 machetes, 4 knives, 3 rifles, and 1 sniper. we have enough ammo if we have to make a run for it.

Day 3: The zombies haven't discovered us yet. But our neighbors were not so lucky. That night we heard their screms as the zombies murdered them.

Day 4: Water has stopped running. Not good. If we get to low on water, we may have make a break for it. Food is holding up well.

Day 5: The zombies found us. But they cant get up the stairs. good thing we demolished them. We have been listening to the radio. The world has official annonced a pandemic and say they are trying to stop it. We can only wait.

Day 6: Thats it! Enough is enough. We have decided to make a run for it. We know a secluded island that we can reach with our boat. only problem? The boats 4 miles away. 4 miles of zombie infested land. This may be my last entry.

Day 7: We barely made it! Dear god it was horrible! We had to fight through people who we used to know. Friends, family, even if we didn't know them it was horrible. But it was them or us.
Day 8: We see the island. We dont know if the infection has spread, but we hope its not too late to start our new home. We're going to wait a day to scout the coast.

Day 9: No zombies, just blissful peace. We have recieved transmission from other survivors. We have given them our postion. They will be here shortly.

Day 10: Three ships arrived, all containing glorius humanity. We have finally escaped. We have eaten the undead army. We have a civilization now. Please any survivors contact us!

Day 11: Another ship approaches. Its deathly quiet as it touches down. People take up arms, cautious. Then we all hear the horrible insidious moan. The fights not over yet..

Transmission Ended


Any suggestions to this person? Any changes you would have made or disagreements you have?
Without a doubt, the story was interesting. I could see this at the beginning of a zombie movie.
As for the story line, no criticism from me, and the literature was good. Anything from you?
Want to share your own zombie tales? Comment them and they might end up in a post to be discussed. :)

T

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was really, well, i loved every second. I want to be in their shoes, even if they are dealing with the dead.

    ReplyDelete