About Me

Georgia, United States
Hi everyone.
I'm LaTasha && I'm 18. I just recently started sewing and doing other crafty things in my spare time. I have a blog for my crafts; Angeliq Creations, pronounced Angelic. And I have a blog about zombies; A Zombie Outbreak.I love zombie movies and horror films. I'm interested in directing and I have a youtube for that; www.youtube.com/angeliqueproductions I guess I would say I'm creative? I'm also into writing. I currently have a book I'm working on and hope to finish sometime in the future. Please leave comments or whatever you'd like. Thanks for veiwing my blogs. [: -- LaTasha Angelique

Friday, July 30, 2010

Zombie books?

Heyyy everyone. I just wanted to update since I haven't blogged in a while. I'm writing a zombie book. It's not a lot right now but I think it's going to be good. I haven't been able to get my hands on the third edition of Generation Dead yet but I will soon enough. I don't know if I've told ya'll this or not but I have a youtube channel that I make videos on. Not Zombie videos, at least not yet, but still music videos that I wanted to make. I recently uploaded a new one that I made. You all should check it out at www.youtube.com/angelique ..

In October where I live there is going to be a Zombie walk. I'm so excited to be going! It should be really fun getting dressed up like the Undead and walking the streets. I invite you all to go to zombiewalk.com and find a zombie walk near you to attend. I'm sure all you zombie loving kidds would really enjoy it! And best of all its free!
Oh well I hope you all are having a awesome undead sumer!

xx - Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment